If a legal matter touches your family, business or budget, the skilled, versatile attorneys of Ballew Covalt Hazen PC, LLO, in Lincoln can help.
Our respected Nebraska law firm is staffed with skilled attorneys who have more than 50 years of combined experience and in-depth knowledge of the legal process.
Since 1999, Ballew Covalt Hazen PC, LLO, lawyers have made a positive difference in many lives, offering sound guidance, solid support and attentive personal service to private individuals, divorcing couples and corporate executives throughout the state. We also serve as local counsel for out-of-state clients.
Ballew Covalt Hazen PC, LLO — Sound Advice, Effective Representation
Our accomplished legal team safeguards your interests in practice areas that include:
- Divorce and family law — we protect your rights during contested and high net worth divorce for business owners and farm families; child custody and child support matters; post-decree modifications due to changes in circumstance such as parental relocation; and paternity issues
- Business planning and litigation — we provide quality general business services for formation of your company, contracts, disputes, banking and finance
- Bankruptcy — we represent creditors, consumer debtors and struggling or failed businesses in Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Chapter 12 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Debtor and creditors' rights — we represent people who owe or are owed money in both state and federal courts.
- Construction law and litigation — we are very experienced in claims and disputes which arise in residential, commercial and other construction. We know how to file, foreclose or defend claims on construction liens and surety bonds.
- Appellate representation — when the original trial outcome warrants a second look through thorough research, thoughtful writing and persuasive presentation of your case
In addition, as primary practice areas, we provide loan documentation and review and assist on lending transactions, defend lawsuits of all kinds, bring lawsuits and claims for personal injury and represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions.
Contact our Lincoln lawyers to arrange your initial consultation. Call Ballew Covalt Hazen PC, LLO, at 402-436-3030 or send an email.